- Watershed Conservation Authority
- "El Encanto"
- 100 N. Old San Gabriel Canyon Road
- Azusa, CA 91702
- Driving Directions (bottom of page)
Phone: (626) 815-1019
FAX: (626) 815-1269
Office Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, every day except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and alternate Fridays. The office will be open on the following Fridays in 2013: Sep. 6 & 20. Oct 4 & 18, Nov. 1, 15 & 29, Dec. 13 & 27.
- Mark Stanley, Executive Officer
Phone: (626) 815-1019, extension 100
- Deborah Enos, Deputy Executive Officer
Phone: (626) 815-1019, extension 112
- Valerie Thompson, Executive Secretary
Phone: (626) 815-1019, extension 102
- Robert Romanek, Project Manager
Phone: (626) 815-1019, extension 108
- Marybeth Vergara, Project Manager
Phone:(626) 815-1019, Extension 111
- Jennifer Thompson, Fiscal Manager
Phone:(626) 815-1019, Extension 118
- Dena Tarighi, Office Assistant
Phone: (626) 815-1019, extension 116
- Norman Ackerman, Volunteer Webmaster
Phone (626) 286-2270
- Take Interstate 210 to the City of Azusa.
- Exit at Azusa Ave./CA-39.
- Go north on N. Azusa Ave/ CA-39, 3.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd and continue a short distance to our office.
Note: It's easy to miss this junction. Shortly before you get there, you'll see a new housing development across the river on your left. Then you'll see an RMC El Encanto billboard on your right. A short distance beyond the sign and around a curve, turn right onto Old San Gabriel Canyon Rd.
CA-39 continues past this junction, then over a bridge across the river. If you cross the river, you've passed the junction.